nopCommerce Cloud Storage (Azure Blob/CDN, Amazon S3/CloudFront) plugin
Cloud Storage plugin expands your nop (nopCommerce) enabling a 100% integrated way to have your files wherever you want.
It is a set of pictures/files providers which allows the integration of custom, external, and cloud based file systems out of the box. For example: Microsoft Azure/CDN, Amazon S3 / CloudFront.
If you want to sell your work based on this source code please buy this plugin with the Extended License. Details>>
We do the installation on your website
Please let us know if you need storage provider not already implemented.
Compare nopCommerce default storage features and cloud storage plugin features
Cloud storage Azure
Cloud storage Amazon
- Easy to integrate into your nopCommerce.
- This is the first product of this category that was ever released.
- User Interface 100% localizable.
- Minimal dependency on common 3rd. party libraries. This avoids very common problems that many nopCommerce extensions have (one breaks another because it overwrites a common library with an incompatible version. Many libraries, even being compatible are signed, which means an extension will not work with other version different from the one being utilized when it was built. You'll not have this problem with Global Storage plugin
- Supports Multi-Store nopCommerce with separate CDN URL for each stores
- Load all Product, Category & Manufacturer images (thumbs) from Cloud Storage (Azure Blob/CDN, Amazon S3/CloudFront)
- Load all Downloadable files from Cloud Storage (Azure Blob/CDN, Amazon S3/CloudFront)
- Automatically move your images in Cloud storage/file system/SQL
- Automatically move your Files in Cloud storage/file system
- Added CMS plugin to give an ability to manage your providers/add/delete
- Added support of importing images from external urls
UPDATED: Added support Nop 3.80.
- "Save downloads as a zip" option to reduce files size and storage cost
- Updating view headers to load .css an .js from cloud.
- Updating .css urls to load images from cloud.
- External urls option. It will be useful option if you are using parsers to collect information about your products from external resources and you don't want to store products/categories/manufactures images in your system.
Release 1.6(from version 3.7)
- Scheduled tasks to move images, content(js, css files and so on), downloadable files are added
- The log to show files movement was added
- Override RichTexteditor to store images in Storage
- Supports Custom CDN Url option
Release 1.5(from version 3.6)
- Automatically move your content in Cloud storage/file system
- Automatically update your routes for Stylesheets & Java Script Files & images in your views
Release 1.4(from version 3.6)
- Ability to add new storage providers
- Supports Amazon S3/CloudFront CDN
Azure Blob Storage/CDN(video for version 2.0)
SQL Azure quickly becomes inefficient (in term of speed and price) if you store your products/pictures in SQL Azure
The Azure Blob Storage plugin eliminates this issue and permit the upload, the download and the deletion of a "downloadable" product/pictures stored in the Azure Blog Storage/CDN.
Amazon S3 Storage/CloudFront(video for version 1.4)
How to Install and Configure plugin